One size does NOT fit all. We offer a range of Starting Points and then tailor our services to the size and complexity of the project. But, like you, we hate sites that get the viewer all excited about a product and then say, "Contact us for a quote". This probably means, you can't afford it.
Products & Service CROSS DESIGN
One size does NOT fit all.
Virtural Museums and Exhibits
Here are some suggested starting points:
- Basic Exhibition Hall that is 6 x 4 meters. This hall can be divided in smaller rooms. It includes 12 custom pieces, a map interface, wall papers, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, info box pop-ups for items, and use of digital resources. What is not included is custom architecture or data entry on our part. $5,500
- Double Exibition Hall includes all of the features of the Basic Exhibition Hall plus 1 additional basic exhibition hall with a small connecting hallway. Also includes a total of 25 custom pieces of average complexity, and 6 paintings using one of our stock frames. Hallways are suitable for wall hangings and other flat surface artwork. $8,500
- Quad Exhibition Hall includes all of the features of the Basic Exhibition Hall plus 3 additional basic exhibition halls with a main corridor suitable for hall hangings and displays, plus 2 small connecting hallways. We also include a total of 50 custom pieces of average complexity, and 10 paintings. $15,000
- The Small Museum includes all of the features of the Basic Exhibition Hall plus 7 additional basic exhibition halls with a main corridor, plus 4 small connecting hallways. We include a total of 75 custom pieces, 1 advanced piece, a customized mapping system, and 16 paintings. $25,000
What will be delivered to you is a Unity Web player file that can be dropped into your web page. A basic web page can also be provided for internal use. Add-ons are available to increase the flexibility of your project. These features can be added to your exhibition hall(s) for an additional fee:
- Integration of your existing collections database $500+
- Addition collection items 6 for $1,000
- Integration of Microsoft Kinect or Occulus $1,500 plus licenses
- Additional platforms (PC, Android, iOS) or Apps $500 plus fees for App Store or Google Play
- Source code for the project 50% plus applicable licensing